For the entire last month I have been telling myself that I needed to blog, but let me just tell you, school has been so crazy busy it's ridiculous. The good news is that I'm doing really well in my classes so I should graduate :) James left at the beginning of the month for a few weeks to go to Houston to find a job... And he found one! It really came out of nowhere, but it's a really great opportunity and we are extremely thankful for it. So we will be moving two days after my finals. I can't even think about the move right now, school is all that occupies my mind. But as terrified as I am to graduate and leave Utah (sadly I thought I would never say that) I am excited for our new life in Texas. It will definitely be different.
While James was gone my friend Mandy was such a doll to stay with me. We had so much fun! We've been friends since I moved to Jacksonville in 8th grade, but since I've been married we haven't seen eachother very much. It was really good to reconnect. Mandy bakes cakes, so the first couple of days she was here I helped her make this cake for one of her co-workers. I think it turned out so cute!


Mandy teaches preschool and she and Houston got along so well when he came to visit.

I also got to have a girls night with some other friends from Florida. I made dinner and we just talked for hours and hours. It was so fun and really good to catch up with these girls.

My friend Shara's little girl turned 3 and at her birthday party I ate a hot dog! First time to have beef/pork-whatever is in a hot dog- in a really long time. It was delicious.

Now that I'm all caught up hopefully I won't get behind again. There will certainly be lots to share over the next month or so!
Houston or bust! Excited to have you guys down here!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you! I am so happy we got to play before you moved! How are things going? Are you getting settled into your new apartment? Loved catching up on your blog! It is so adorable!
ReplyDelete