James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Graduation!

Last week my family came to visit for my "Graduation"! I use the quotation marks because I'm not totally done yet. I'm taking three classes that will end mid-June and then I WILL be finished. It was so fun to have them here and all the graduation events were fun too... I can't believe I'm nearly a college graduate! On Thursday we had the Commencement, after which we went to Cafe Rio and this little frozen yogurt place. This is the dress my mom made for my graduation. I love it! I think she's going to make another similar one for me in a light coral. Can't wait! James and my mom were making fun of the fact that it was so easy to pick me out of the crowd because of my big blonde hair. Can you find me?! :)After the Convocation (where I actually walked and got my diploma cover) on Friday we went to Rodizio's. It was fabulous. On Saturday morning we all got up and hiked the Y. After that we went to Magleby's for french toast and pancakes! We ate a lot over these few days! Also while my family was here we discovered that Lily loves be in purses! If you lay one down she will find a way to crawl in. It is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!

My mom, Lauren, and I went shopping on Saturday for a prom dress for Lauren. Thanks to my fine shopping skills, we were successful in finding one in less than two hours! I took pictures of her wearing it, but I'll wait to show until I get ones from the actual prom night in two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Magan... I didn't even know you had a blog!! So happy I found it. Congrats on the Graduation, what else have you guys been up to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Graduation! I love the dresses your mom makes!! I need to be friends with her so I can place an order :)

    ReplyDelete