James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

There! It's done! It's all caught up. Finally I can move on with my life here on the blog. So, I've been reading a lot of Nat the Fat Rat. A LOT. Like I started at the very beginning and am now reading April of 2009. A lot. She is my new best friend in my head. I have several of these, the most famous of which is Wendy Williams. I love her. Wendy validates my having friends in my head because she too has friends in her head... she's says so on her show. I am also friends with Kelly from Kelly's Korner. She's the first friend I made in my head.

But back to my friend Nat. She has been an inspiration to me in SO MANY ways since I started reading her a couple of weeks ago. One way will benefit this blog: I will blog more, I will blog not only events but also stories, and feelings! I'm going to see what this blog has to offer ME.

1 comment:

  1. I've never read Nat but Kelly and I are BFFs (in my head of course!)

    ReplyDelete