Today James and I met for lunch for like the first time since I've been working. It was fab. There just so happens to be a Taco Cabana exactly half way between our offices. Now, those not from Texas (or New Mexico or Oklahoma) proabably don't know about the Taco Cabana. It's almost as good as a real Mexican restaurant-kind of-and it's as cheap as Taco Bell. Fabulous. Also, they have Diet Dr. Pepper. As a side note, I heard the new Lady Gaga song 6 times today in the maybe 45 minutes I had the radio on in my car. That means by this time next week I will be WAY over it. I wish I could have a longer relationship with songs, but I can't help it... I was born this way ;)

haha Magan I am totally the same way. I love a new song for about a week, overplay it, and it's done. And I miss Taco C! And everything else about Texas. Hope all is going well for ya'll!
ReplyDeleteLunch sounded fun...I know, that is why I never like to buy music!
ReplyDelete