James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week In Review


This week started out with a busy Sunday: church, then lunch with a family from church, then home to meet with the home teachers, then off to the park to read. The park didn't go as well as I'd planned... I pictured us laying on a blanket, reading Catching Fire to one another, and the girls laying out in the sun. No. The girls insisted on running around and getting dirt all over my blanket and it wasn't sunny.
Monday night we went to see "The Eagle". As expected it was not a great movie. But Channing Tatum sure is a fine looking man. Mmm.

Last night I joined my first book club! I've wanted to be in one since I moved here, and finally someone in my ward started one! Last night was the first meeting, so we had a children's book exchange (I now have 2 children's books?), brought treats that coordinated with our book (I brought earthquake cake that had NOTHING to do with my book), and planned out the year (I'm hosting June's meeting-20 people in my apartment?). BUT, I am super excited for when I host because we'll be discussing The Help, which is set in Mississippi, so I'm totally seeing a Paula Deen southern food theme here ;)

This morning Jennika and I went to my stake RS conference. Janice Kapp Perry and her husband spoke and it. was. fabulous. AND I got to hold little Brynn the whole time and change her diaper twice. I think I was even mistakened to be her momma :)

After Jennika and I ate a Denny's where  an extremely disturbing older gentleman kept making kissing faces at me the whole time, I ran home to let the girls out and change, and then I headed down south to see Jessica and Ross before they left to go back to Austin (they came down last night to meet Brynn). This is 3 1/2 month old Savannah who is plumping up quite nicely if I do say so myself. I politely undressed her upon entering the house so I could properly stare at her juicy arms and thighs. And they were juicy.  
I wonder when I'll have a baby?

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until you have a baby. You will be the best mom ever...

    ReplyDelete