James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Friday, March 25, 2011

Baby Shower

Tonight I went to a baby shower for a co-worker/fellow church goer. It was so nice to get out on a Friday night since I'm usually chillin at home while James works. It was at our boss's house-his wife was throwing the shower- and I just love their house. 
 Here's the mother to be- she's having her first girl after raising 5 boys!
 This is Molly... she's precious.
 Terri with a little smocked dress someone gave her (not me-shock!). I didn't get a pic of my gift, but it was a precious black and white gingham Christmas outfit I got at Rattle Tattle .
 By boss's daughter helping with all the gifts - she's too cute!
You guys, I'm seriously ready for MY OWN baby shower. 

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute! Your shower will be fabulous!! I still remember some of the possible plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok well what are you waiting for??? :) Your momma would love to be grandma I am sure and she will be fabulous at it!!! Plus you will have beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete