THIS is why I was anti-Magan-having-a-blog! Because my boring life gets busy and I won't post! Seriously, the last two weeks have been full of school (two econometric papers due in two weeks) and that's it. But here are just a few things that have gone on...
-James and I went to see "The Blind Side" last Saturday at the dollar theater. Needless to say, I want to be Sandra Bullock's character! Loved, loved, loved that movie! I cried and cried several times and I recommend it to everyone! James even liked it!

-We got Girl Scout cookies! I had been waiting since January to enjoy these! And we certainly did enjoy them... all in one day! Ha!

-I celebrated St. Patrick's Day by dying my daily egg white bagel sandwich green! I got some weird looks at school, but I thought it was fun. I'm thinking about dying it a different color everyday now.

-We all hiked the Y yesterday. I've been slacking on my work outs and thought it would be fun if we all did it together. It took us a little bit longer than when just James and I go by ourselves, but little Houston walked all by himself just about the whole way!



After we got home we all took baths and then James and I made breakfast for dinner-my favorite- and it was fabulous! French toast, hashbrowns, and grits :) It was funny because a while back when Houston was here I made him cheese grits for breakfast and he didn't like them at all. So then yesterday Eric let him try them again, but this time they were fixed the Yankee way with sugar, which he loved. Sick! So I had fun making fun of all three of the boys for their Yankee tendency to ruin a wonderful Southern food. We were so tired after dinner that we all fell asleep at about 8:00-ha!
Our life should get more exciting from here on out... I'm hoping. With Easter/General Conference, my family coming in April for graduation (I'm walking early), and James getting more feedback from potential employers everyday I should have more to blog about!
Fun update! How come your hair looks so good after hiking the Y? :) I love your shirt in the first pic! I saw the Blindside on the airplane (without sound) and you could totally be her! Miss you!
ReplyDelete