I've been trying to expand my store of recipes and tonight tried an African stew. Bad idea. Let me just tell you, the smell alone is making me nauseous. James is on the phone right now ordering pizza-ha! It sounded so good in the recipe! It has sweet potatoes, carrots, peanut butter, spinach... It's a WW recipe, and when I was telling my dad about it he said, "Maybe they're thinking that since it's so gross people won't eat it and then they'll lose weight." Anyways, if you ever come across a WW recipe for African stew DON'T DO IT.

On a different note, yesterday was my sister Lauren's 17th birthday! She told me she wanted balloons and chocolate, which I didn't know how I was going to get to her, but after a pleasant experience with the local Hy-Vee I was able to order a balloon bouquet and Hershey's kisses for her.

I wish we would have been there to celebrate with her :( But I'm sure it was still fabulous. Happy Birthday Lauren, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment