Last March I never would have thought I would go a whole year without eating any meat! (except for occasional fish) I was originally inspired by Ellen DeGeneres and Carrie Underwood and just thought that going without meat was a healthy choice. And it totally was. I felt great the whole time. But it was never my intention to do it for a year. After a few months I figured that since I had done it that long I would just keep doing it until a year had passed and then I would reevaluate. Well over the last week I decided that while I really enjoyed my choice to not eat meat, I think it would be good to introduce chicken and turkey back in. Though I must say, I will probably never eat beef or pork ever again. After doing tons of research, I just can't see that the benefits outweigh the risks (for me). So anyways, on my one year anniversary of being meat-free I made Broccoli Chicken Casserole and it was fabulous! I know that James is probably happy for me to be cooking chicken again, though he was super supportive for the whole last year.
1 week ago

I can't believe it has been a year! I remember when you started!!
ReplyDelete