Saturday I got to spend all day with my Mawmaw (my mom's mom), Aunt Judy (Mawmaw's sister), and my cousin Kimberly (Judy's daughter). Kim lives here in Houston and Judy comes over from Louisiana often to see her and Mawmaw is so excited now that she can tag along and visit me too.

First I showed them my house and we chatted here for a while.

Then we went to dinner at Saltgrass. We were there for 2 1/2 hours just talking. Our waiter surprised us with two free slices of cheesecake since we were having a little reunion and celebrating my graduation/Kim's anniversary.

I love my Mawmaw! She's one of my absolute favorite people to be around. When I was really little-like 2 years old- I would go stay at her house for a few days and when it was time for me to leave we would both just cry and cry.

After dinner we went to Bed Bath & Beyond (where we spent another 2 1/2 hours). Mawmaw and Judy bought me all kinds of stuff as graduation presents, one of which is this:

I love it! I've been looking since we got here for one that I really liked. I found a cute zebra print one, but thought it might look tacky to everyone else (I realize not all have my animal print obsession). This one is perfect thought! Of course anything is that's monogrammed :) Thanks Aunt Judy!
No comments:
Post a Comment