James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Visit to Austin

Yesterday and today I was in Austin visiting my sister-in-law Jessica and her family. I hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving and now that we're only 2 1/2 hours away it was no big deal for me to drive up and hang out. Right when I got there I headed to church with Jessica-she's a Young Women's advisor. It was fun! I hadn't been to a Wednesday night activity in about 6 years. Then this morning we went to a fabric store to look for curtains for her living room and then to lunch at Pluckers. I had the best salad there! I can't remember what it was called though. I love love love Austin and can't wait for us to live there one day. Loved my visit and am excited to be able to see these guys more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment