James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

I totally forgot about the South's torrential downpours. Hate them. The picture doesn't really do it justice, but this is what we woke up to yesterday:I did NOT want to take the girls out to potty in this. I knew Giselle could hold it for another couple of hours, but Lily HAS to go out first thing. When we adopted her, her information chart said that she was pad trained. I've left them out for her before when we've been gone just in case she wanted to use it, but she never has. So yesterday I thought I would try to work with her to use it so she wouldn't get wet outside. I put it outside on our balcony and tried and tried to get her to use it. But this is all she would do with it. Obviously she is not pad trained. Since the weather was so bad I stayed home and cleaned and watched the Nadal/Murray match. I love love love Wimbledon! It's a personal goal of mine to be there in 5 years.

And because of the rain, James got off early! So we met at some tex-mex place for dinner. This is what I ordered :) It was good, but we won't be going back. I woke up a little sick in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment