James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Friday, August 27, 2010

Married for Four Years!

Happy Anniversary to us! I just can't believe that we've been married for four years! And saying that while I'm still 23 is weird - I'll like it better in October when I'm 24 :) It was a really good day. James went to work and all as usual, but he had planned to get off earlier (6ish) for the occasion. At about 4 o'clock I was getting ready to go get him some goodies when there was a knock at the door and it was James! So we played some Nazi Zombies and I finished getting ready and then he took me to best place I could have imagined... Cici's!!! Ha! I know it seems a little ghetto, but I've been wanting it for SO long and dropping hints for forever and I was even thinking to myself earlier in the week, "If he takes me to Cici's for our anniversary then I will certainly stay married to him for another 4 years!" Ha! So we went and it was fabulous. After dinner we went on a two hour drive looking at houses and different areas we haven't been to yet-another favorite thing of mine that we never do because James hates it. Love him! While we were driving through our future neighborhood ;), we saw this house and these deer!
There were deer in every single yard... it was crazy. And the homes were beautiful! I love this white one... It looks very Gone with the Wind. Anyways, our real anniversary celebration is next week. We're going to a Cowboys game and staying the night in Dallas. Should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow- four years. That is awesome! Again....I am so happy that you have a blog and that I finally fount it ;-)

    ReplyDelete