James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Friday, September 3, 2010

Cowboys Game

This week we got to go on a little trip to Dallas! Sally got us all tickets for a Cowboys game weeks ago, and since Jessica's birthday is at the end of this month we decided to make it a birthday celebration as well! We all got there at various times on Thursday and then met up at Pappasito's for dinner. It was a much better experience for me than I had two years ago... but I still thinks it's just over priced good (not fabulous) Mexican food. After dinner we headed over to the stadium, which I think all stadiums should imitate - it was amazing! Everything was so nice and it was air conditioned and fabulous.
Even though none of the Cowboys starters played, the game was still fun since they ended up winning in the last two minutes. And what made MY night was as we were walking around outside to get to the car, we just so happened to walk by where the players were leaving the stadium and walking to their expensive cars and I got a picture of Miles Austin! I love seeing famous people up close!
We came back this morning EXTREMELY tired and with a new wave of sickness - we thought we were over the cold that's been going around - and poor James had to go to work this afternoon. But he says it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment