James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Finally... Alabama Football!!!

I am SO excited that college football has started again! I've missed it so much! I think I've decided that fall is my favorite time of year. I love when it starts getting cooler outside, shorter days, cooking chili, wearing my BAMA hoodie, watching College Game Day on Saturday mornings, and college football all Saturday long. Love it! We've decided that we're going to Alabama for thanksgiving, which is also the weekend Alabama plays Auburn IN Tuscaloosa... so at the very least we'll be going to T-town on game day to eat at Wing's and show James what college football is really like :) But hopefully we'll be herewith 101,800 other people watching this. Currently Bama is beating San Jose State 31-3... Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love a fellow lady who loves football just as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete