James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Before Christmas

The weekend before Christmas Sally and Tag came to visit because Eric was down from Utah visiting his dad. Saturday night James, Brodie, and Eric had a sleep over at Brodie's where they stayed up all night playing video games and watching movies (lame, these are grown men) and Sally and Tag stayed with me. Sunday I got a sub for nursery so Sally and Tag and I could go see Joel Osteen! Except, Joel wasn't there :( I was sad. But that didn't stop all these people from hoopin and hollerin about Jesus! We just took a couple of pics, browsed the bookstore (where strangely I found the canister set I've been wanting for years), and hit up an LDS chapel in Houston-the first one James family attended when they moved here back in the '80s. Then we went to Brodie and Jennika's and had hamburgers and played games.

I then spent the next couple of evenings making all of this...

20 plates of goodies for our co-workers. NEVER AGAIN. By the time I was down I didn't want to look at another sweet. For the rest of Christmas. It was sad. But everyone loved them: red velvet cake balls, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and Oreo balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment