My visiting teacher just left. Normally they are both here (every month-they're so good), but for whatever reason tonight it was just the one. She was here for 2 1/2 hours. I basically wouldn't let her leave. Let me just say that living here for the past 8 months has been hard. And its gotten even harder in the last couple of months. I've cried a lot and I miss my life in Utah.
I told my visiting teacher just how rough of a time I've been having tonight, and without any hesitation at all she said she'll be at my house every Wednesday night just to chat and hang out. I could have kissed her! I didn't, but I did tear up. I'll tell you, visiting teaching is truly inspired of God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Magan! I am so glad you have a great friend like that! It was great talking to you the other day! I miss you! Moving is so hard, especially when there aren't tons of chances to make friends you have things in common with. I totally understand that feeling! We just need to chat more and seriously plan a girls trip!
ReplyDeleteMag I hate that you had your moment. I went through one too but in the end I ended up turning to a few people and making some super good friends now. It makes me sad that you are sad though. I think you are an amazing woman and if I lived a little closer I would come hang out more. Glad you were blessed with an amazing visiting teacher. Let me know if you need anything...I love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you shared! I've been there before. It's hard but it sounds like your VT is awesome. If you lived down here we could hang out all the time!! Or...I could just drag you around with me clothes shopping and you could tell me what to buy because your clothes are always so freakin cute :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that you are having a hard time out there:( And I am so glad that someone was there to help you get through this! It is so hard moving to a new place and starting all over. Call me if you ever need to vent, I have totally been there! Miss you and hope everything works out for you:)
ReplyDeleteMagan! I hate hearing that you are having a hard time...it makes me so sad :( I am so glad that your VT is such a great girl and that she is more than just her calling. So glad you shared this and PLEASE call me if you ever need to chat! Love ya!
ReplyDelete