James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Conference Saturday

Different family and friends were in town for Conference this weekend so we all met up at Red Iguana for lunch today. This restaurant had been suggested to us by some friends a while back and I'm so happy that we finally went because it was DELICIOUS!
This is the "Red Iguana" combo plate that a few others and I ordered. It includes everything you see: a tostada, taco, enchilada, stufffed chile, and flauta. And I am not ashamed to say that I ate every last bite! It really was so good and I would recommend it to everyone.
I'm a little sad that we don't have church tomorrow because of Conference, it seems weird to not be going to church on Easter! I'm a little relieved though since my Easter dress won't be here til Monday :( the US Postal Service messed up. But I think tomorrow will still be really Eastery since Houston is here and we'll have the excitement of him opening his Easter basket, and I'm also making a nice lunch for us.

1 comment:

  1. I went there a while back and it is really good! You have to post pictures of your Easter dress when it comes! :)

    ReplyDelete