James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday James!

Today is James' 25th birthday! But we've kind of been celebrating all weekend. Friday James' boss took his team at work to see "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightening Thief." All I can say about that movie is it was so CHEESY. But James enjoyed it. Then Saturday morning Eric and Houston made breakfast for James--skinny pancakes and bacon. In the afternoon we went to Tucano's with some friends. The wait was ridiculously long (I don't know why I didn't think to make reservations), but while waiting we were able to find James a new interviewing suit at Jos. A Bank--one of his graduation gifts from his dad.
He was really excited to see his friend Nero.

This picture cracks me up! While James was being fitted, Houston danced and sang to himself in these mirrors for like 15 minutes! It was hilarious!

And then last night and this morning James got his gifts: "Tombstone" (his favorite movie), a new iPhone case (he's been coveting mine since I got it)-- these two in addition to the tennis raquet and jammer he got a couple of weeks ago to train for his Ironman, and then Eric gave him NCAA 2010 (yay another video game! not. ).

Hopefully he had, and is still having, a fun birthday. He was very nervous about 25--he thinks it's old! We'll just have to see what he says about 25 in ten to twenty years.

Happy Birthday James! I love you!

1 comment: