Loved that I didn't have school today. Didn't love that I had to spend some of my free time studying for my first midterm on Wednesday. But I did get to go to the gym and catch up with my best friend, Beth, on the phone for a couple of hours :)
I also made a lasagna, and Sean, Alexa, and Hattie came over for dinner. It was a new recipe and I was really pleased with how it turned out.

Alexa made some delicious and festive figure-friendly cupcakes for us!



I got to watch a little of the Olympics today, too. And I've decided that cross-country skiing is the type of skiing for me--since you don't have to go down any scary hills (I HATE skiing, FYI). It also burns more calories per hour than any other sport! But hopefully we won't be around snow after this year and I'll never have to worry about being pressured to ski again!
We had such a great time--THANK YOU! It's our turn next to host!
ReplyDelete