James, Magan, Giselle, and Lily

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Surprise Date

Last week James and I decided that we want to have a surprise date once a week. We're always debating where we should eat when we go out and end up resorting to mutual favorite places-but this list is very small. So in an effort to experience new places we agreed to trade off each week picking a place to eat and/or activity to do and surprising the other, and no matter what we pick we both have to participate and have fun.
This week was James' turn, so today he surprised me for lunch and took me to Diego's Taco Shop. He and Eric went there a couple of weeks ago and liked it and I had wanted to try it ever since.
We're very picky about our Mexican restaurants, but it was probably the best experience I've had at a Mexican restaurant in Utah. I wish they had better salsa... but at this point I'll take whatever I can get. I can't wait to be back in the South where fabulous Mexican food is everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I am so glad you started a blog! It is great to see what you are up to! You're inspiring me to update my blog too!

    ReplyDelete