Last night we had fish tacos (my sister-in-law Jessica's fabulous recipe). We've had it a couple of times since Eric has been living with us, but last night for whatever reason he had a crazy allergic reaction to them! The poor guy's lips and left side of his face got really swollen and he couldn't feel his tongue. I felt bad, but it was kind of funny.
I was recently called to be an Activity Days leader at church and got to go to my first activity this afternoon. These are two of the girls with the other leader's daughter in the middle. For their activity they took these rocks/marbles and pasted the six "Be's" on them. They were supposed to be Mod Podged on, but it kept taking the ink off, so they just taped them on. It was fun and the girls are really sweet. I'm excited to spend more time with them!
In celebration of my tests being over we had a surprise date tonight! James took me to Red Robin... not usually a favorite of mine, but I've been wanting Fish and Chips lately (I don't know why because I've never ordered it in my life!) and I was able to get it there. It was good, and I was just happy to not have to cook.

Hey Magan! That's so cute you are in Activity Days! I did that before I left. Say hi to the girls! They are so lucky to have you--that's great! I love your hair in the date picture-it looks amazing! Good luck with school! You'll be done soon!
ReplyDeleteI actually need to chat with you about activity days! ill be calling! :)
ReplyDelete